Monday, July 03, 2006

Scientists Are Coming To Town

We Are Scientists

After 6-month drought of live rock music, I can finally set my eyes on We Are Scientists. According to The Star, the Brooklyn-based indie outfit is slated to play at Zouk KL on 9th of August. I shall start counting the days to sheer excitement of infectious power pop and witty attitude. There's one problem though, Zouk only opens to aged above 21, hmm who cares? Fake it all the way!

Surprise
Ram It Home
Be My Baby

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah.
cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait..
21? i've been told i look 19 before..close enuff? haha

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, any idea where can i purchase the tickets? I'm coming from S'pore.. Thanks plenty!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home