Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bad Hair Day

People have been complaining about my dry and messy hair. Hmm, maybe is time for a hair makeover. I couldn't decide, so why don't you guys pick one for me?

Paul Smith in the middle

trademark depression-era combover of Paul Smith, Maximo Park


Russell Lissack

flop-banged hair of Russell Lissack, Bloc Party


Fab Moretti

Messy curly hair of Fab Moretti, The Strokes


Claudio Sanchez

Long Slash-like Afro of Claudio Sanchez, Coheed and Cambria


The Beatles

The Beatles' Signature Mop-top


David Bowie

David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust-inspired Mullet


Elvis Presley

50's Rockstar Pompadour of Elvis Presley


Whoa, these hairstyles are totally outrageous. How do I choose? Or should I just hide my hair under my white undies?

Like this...

Half Dollar


Some "Hair" Mp3s:

Beck - Devils Haircut

Bright Eyes - Pull My Hair

Pavement - Cut Your Hair

The Who - Cut My Hair

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.. Hmmmm.. I think what would b best for u is a combination of flop-banged hair of Russell Lissack, Bloc Party + Messy curly hair of Fab Moretti, The Strokes.
Should look pretty cool!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair's aredi lyk moretti's now, only shorter..go for paul smith's combover!!!

btw, y dun u set up a poll 4 dis?

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all lame haircuts,
go for middle parting which is the best style,ahhahhaahahhaahaahhaahaaa

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try joe satriani style. no bad hair day for sure. By the way, you going for a hair cut?! what for?! to waste money on a haircut where you're going to cut it even shorter soon?

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the curly one!

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul Smith's depression-era combover! Maximo Park Rocks and so does Paul Smith's hair!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for claudio's haircut. he is a god.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for claudio's haircut. he is a god. and a sexy one at that

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do a david bowie look. he rocks, like so wicked! my hair's his colour, but not in the same haircut. i think that would be tight!!!!!!!!!<3

1:11 AM  
Blogger Shepard said...

God I love Claudio Sanchez and his Chiapet hair >:D

7:02 AM  
Blogger Shepard said...

God I love Claudio Sanchez and his Chiapet hair >:D

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home