Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Razorlight's New Album

Razorlight

Who says it's leak-proof? Finally, I've got hold of Razorlight's new self-titled album. Well, the songs may not be of the best quality like the promo or the proper version, but they will certainly satisfy the curiosity before the official release on 17 July. I am pretty sure this album will be rolling on my playlist for the whole summer. If you like it, go buy the record to support the band like I'll do!

Tracklisting:
1. In The Morning
2. Who Needs Love? [download]
3. Hold On
4. America [download]
5. Fall To Pieces
6. Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got
7. Pop Song 2006
8. Kirby's House
9. Back To The Start
10. Los Angeles Waltz
[download]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ziyan,

Sorry for the late reply. For your information, the age limit will be 21
years and above because we will be serving Tiger Beer for the event.

Kindly visit www.klue.com.my for more info on tix sales.

Regards,
Zouk Club KL
113 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur

GAH!!!!wth?!how now?shit shit shit.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home