Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Boy Least Likely To Cover Grease

The Boy Least Likely To decided to cover the classic Grease song “The One That I Want" as b-side to the band's upcoming single "When Life Gives Me Lemons, I Make Lemonade" from their sophomore album "The Law of the Playground". It stays pretty close to the orginal version. Nothing particularly groundbreaking but it is about as warm and adorable as you’d imagine.

Single "When Life Gives Me Lemons, I Make Lemonade" is all about catchiness and jangling banjo. With all the playful snippets of childhood combined with sunshine and optimism, it never fails to put a smile on my face.


The Boy Least Likely To -
The One That I Want (Grease Cover)
The Boy Least Likely To - When Life Gives Me Lemons, I Make Lemonade

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home