Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Take It In!

"One Life Stand", Hot Chip's fourth studio release is scheduled to be released in February 2010. First single "Take It In", is an excellent sneak peek at what the album has to offer.

On first listen, the track has a dark vibe to it, sprinkled with the trademark electronic-synth combination that always leave me in anticipation for more. Being the usual contender in my end-of-year best list, looks like there will be no exception for the band this year. Awsome stuff.

Hot Chip - Take It In

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re send it please

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty please

4:01 AM  
Blogger Caisa Ederyd said...

Hey hey hey!

Neon Noise Project presents Chromeo at Village Underground in Shoreditch in London on November the 27th!
Check it out!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156533777430&ref=mf
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=348909

Cheers!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for this.
http://www.allmylittlewordsonline.com

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home