Saturday, February 18, 2006

More on Franz

At The Entrance

Picture taken by Gregory Leow for The Electric New Paper.

The Happy Fans

Picture taken by Amy Louise Dixon for MTV Asia.

I was there! Can you spot me?
**Hint** I was wearing a red shirt.

More pics taken by me:

Alex

Paul & Alex

Nick

Paul, Andy & Alex

Nick, Paul & Alex

Bob the quiet one

Shit. The food party invitation was true after all. According to a Singapore press, 150 fans turned up at Intercontinental Hotel after the show, some even brought fruits and fast food with them, but were politely declined by the Franz boys. Still the fans got the chance to get close with the band. They signed autographs, took pictures and even hugged some fans.
Hell, I should've gone there, instead of having fried beef hor fun, ikan bakar, singapore laksa, oyster omelette and shrimp paste fried chicken for supper at Geylang. Sigh. Anyway still appreciate my cousin for the meal.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hazylium said...

Hi u left a comment on my blog- searched "franz + singapore" on Technorati to see if I could find anyone who took photos and found yours. Nice set of photos btw!

Nice post abt U2- they used to be a force to be reckoned with but that last album was really meh. Ted Leo didn't win anything, did he? I think he's too indie for the Grammys to notice...

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yeah, I see you! Looks rocking cool, the concert.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home