Friday, April 14, 2006

T In The Park

T in the Park is back! On the 8th and 9th July with even bigger and stronger lineup. Some bigger acts already confirmed include Glasgow very-own Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Who, Kaiser Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys, etc. More will be announced in coming weeks. Me looking at the line-ups, goodness those who managed to snatch the tickets are one lucky bunch. This year tickets were already sold out in a record of 40 minutes. Anyway, this doesn't really concern me because I could never afford to attend the event. Though the accomodation can be easily taken care off, with my aunt living in Glasgow, the air fares to Scotland can already burn a big hole in my pocket. Haih, I shall just set my mind on the follow-up to Bangkok 100 Rock Festival (hopefully there will be one), albeit smaller and has much lesser acts, it would be more affordable and nearer to my home.


T in the Park Flashback:

Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out" @ T in the Park 2004


The Strokes "Last Nite" @ T in the Park 2004


Oasis "Live Forever" @ T in the Park 2002


Beastie Boys "Intergalatic" @ T in the Park 1998

Updated by YS

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home