Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Occasional Writer Strikes!

Klaxons

I have been a regular contributor and helping Yoong Bing to write few pieces for this blog, but I never have my name mentioned here and take any credit. This time I came out off the shadow because I am so thrilled that I need to share this exciting news. Getting out off the good-live-music-deprived nation is great, well Perth is not exactly the perfect place, at least I get to see Kaiser Chiefs and Klaxons instead of Gwen Stefani or not-yet-confirmed My Chemical Romance.

Klaxons' latest single 'It's Not Over Yet' was already a cover of a song by rave band Grace, it includes another cover as B-side which is "The Night", a song by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.

Klaxons
- The Night (Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons cover)

The Occasional Writer,
Sim

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home