Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back With Devils

Beat the Devil's Tattoo is the fifth album by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, set for release on 8th March. It is the first full-length on the band's own Abstract Dragon label and with new drummer Leah Shapiro. The first single, also named 'Beat the Devil's Tattoo' starts off with the stripped-down folk sound on Howl, then it forges with the raw fuzzy bass we heard in the the first two albums. So this is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club with their distinctive style that encompasses all, we can't wait to hear the album.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club -
Beat the Devil's Tattoo

On the other note, Laura Marling's second album, I Speak Because I Can is due for release on 22nd March. A new celtic influence is heard in the new single 'Devil's Spoke' as her grace-filled voice canters over deft fingerpicked guitars and celtic violin. Her debut Alas, I Cannnot Swim is a folk pop gem that I treasure, so I am looking forward to hear her new progressive sound in the upcoming album.

Laura Marling -
Devil's Spoke

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home