Friday, July 21, 2006

Let's Eat Cake

Belle & Sebastian has compiled an album of children songs "The Colours Are Brighter" which is set to be released in October, with all proceeds going to Save The Children. Looking at the star-studded list of featured bands, I can't wait to hear all the tracks.

Tracklisting:
Four Tet featuring Princess Watermelon - Go Go Ninja Dinosaur
Rasputina - A Skeleton Bang
Franz Ferdinand - Jackie Jackson
Snow Patrol - I Am An Astronaut
The Divine Comedy - Three Cheers For Pooh, Cottleston Pie, Piglet Ho
The Kooks - The King & I
Half Man Half Biscuit - David Wainwright's Feet
The Barcelona Pavilion - Tidy Up Tidy Up
Jonathan Richman - Out Dog Is Getting Older Now
Ivor Cutler Trio - Mud
The Flaming Lips - The Big Ol' Bug Is The New Baby Now
Belle & Sebastian - The Monkeys are Breaking Out Of The Zoo
Kathryn Williams - Night Baking


Let's Eat Cake

I've heard Jackie Jackson by Franz Ferdinand. It is about a boy who eats loads of cakes. Check out the deliciously weird song here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

Belle and Sebastian is such an awesome band. God, I wish I can get my hands on that little album right there. Too bad they (most likely) won't ever ever ever ever ever perform in Malaysia. *sighs*

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home