Friday, July 13, 2007

If I Ever Feel Better

So the occasional writer has left for Perth. With Kaiser Chiefs and Klaxons on the go, and probably Silverchair too, it seems like she will be having the time of her life there. The jealousy is killing me, and the drought for good live music in local scene has made it worse. Oh, the list of pop stars doesn't count.

Oh well, maybe I should just have to look at the bright side. It brings new elements to the blog as gig reviews and perhaps the latest in Aussie music scene will be covered. So watch out for this space in the future.

Art Brut - Jealous Guy

Jens Lekman

Speaking of gigs, the guy who delivered one of the best live performance in my rather short acts-that-I-have-seen-live list is back. As the title suggests, Jens Lekman's latest single, "Friday Night at the Drive-In Bingo" sounds nothing but joyful. Look out for his sophomore album, which is set to drop in September.

Jens Lekman - Friday Night at the Drive-In Bingo

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

You have Art and Jens in the same post and I love you for it! RAWKK ON!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home