Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mando Diao - Ode To Ochrasy

Ode To Ochrasy

When I found out that Mando Diao's third album Ode To Ochrasy is coming out on 25th August, it just reminds me how much I used to love their previous efforts, being Sheepdog one of my favourite songs. Alongside The Hives, they are the revivalist of garage-rock sound in Sweden. It is good to hear some kick-ass music with unique accents coming out from outside the great UK. Here I've got some songs from the band's promo EP of the new album. From what I've heard so far, the new album somewhat sounds promising.

Tracklisting:
1. Welcome Home Luc Robitaille
2. Killer Kaczynyski [
download]
3. Long Before Rock' n Roll [
download]
4. The Wildfire
5. You Don't Understand Me
6. Tony Zoulias
7. Amsterdam
8. TV And Me
9. Josephine
10. The New Boy
11. Morning Paper Dirt
12. Good Morning Herr Horst
13. Song For Aberdeen
14. Ochrasy [
download]

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger denuvian said...

Sweet! Hadn't heard Ochrasy and Killer Kaczynyski yet. Thanks!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best album ever. Every song a first-place-song and nobody would be dissapointed. Enjoy

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home