Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ta-Dah!

Ta-Dah!

Ta-Dah! Here I present Scissor Sisters' second studio album. After hearing 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin' which features Elton John on piano, it totally made me feel like dancing to more gay yet fantastic tunes. Clocked in less than an hour, the rest of the album does not disappoint with the band's signature campy disco glam rock. Sir John also contributed on 'Intermission'.

One particular song 'Babyhair' raise my interest because it is probably the only song inspired by the phenomenon of tumours containing partially formed foetuses, how weird? Unfortunately I haven't heard it yet as it is a bonus track on deluxe version.

Tracklistings
1. I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’
2. She’s My Man
3. I Can’t Decide [download]
4. Lights
5. Land of a Thousand Words
6. Intermission [
download]
7. Kiss You Off
8. Ooh
9. Paul McCartney [download]
10. The Other Side
11. Might Tell You Tonight
12. Everybody Wants the Same Thing

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home