Sunday, January 28, 2007

They Are Back

Travis

Oh, it's Travis. They are the type of bands that I know I have always enjoyed their music, but with so many cool new bands bashing my little brain, they somehow got lost in an obscure corner that I tend to overlook. However, as the band return with a new release, it is like meeting an old friend, the sleeping memory awaken to recall how much I used to like them.

Travis new song 'Big Chair' was debuted on Radio 1 by Chris Martin, and also can be streamed from their official Myspace page. A new album is soon to follow, but no date is confirmed. The new song is a beautiful tune, it grows on me after more listen. There you go, a radio-rip Mp3,

Travis - Big Chair

Neon Bible

The most anticipated leak is creating buzz everywhere. We no longer getting a track in one week, then another in next, the full package finally arrived.

The Well and the Lighthouse
Keep The Car Running

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jajaja travis eh??? I hated their song beautiful occupation, it used to show like every hour on the damn channel 16 omg it was like wtf is happening. But Big Chair from them is definitely AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home